Your shopping cart is empty!
Xenon Light source is widely used for scientific research in the fields of Hydrogen and Oxygen Photolysis, CO2 Reduction, Light and Heat Synergy, Photothermal Catalysis, Photochemical Catalysis, Photochemical synthesis, Photodegradable pollutants, Water Pollution Treatment, Biological Illumination, Optical Inspection, Solar Simulation. .
Features of OPT-PF300-T9
1. OPT-PF300-T9 is an integrated power supply and light box.
2. Integrated with the new power supply trigger module, which reduces a large number of lines and greatly reduces the failure rate;
3. The trigger voltage of the new power supply is half of the original (± 15KV), greatly reducing the interference to the outside world;
4. The bulb uses the latest module heat dissipation structure to improve the stability of light output;
5. The user of the bulb can quickly replace the bulb without any connection and disassembly;
6. Suitable for bulb, heat dissipation, insulation, flange, etc. can achieve polyconcentricity.
7. A new temperature control feedback system is used to isolate high voltage and improve accuracy;
8. T9 light source can be equipped with electric lifting platform to achieve convenient lifting setting.
Output light Power
UV Output, <390nm (Watts)
IR Output, >770nm (Watts)
Visible Output, 390-770nm (Lumens)
300W（Igniter DC ±15KV，Working DC 14V）
Working Current (Amps DC)
Total Output light Power
Output light stability
Temperature Control System
The light source system adopts multi-point temperature monitoring to ensure the stable output of the light source;
The fan speed delay is automatically adjusted according to the system temperature to stabilize the light intensity output;